lundi 29 février 2016

♫Best road songs ♫

I thank our teacher because she had the idea to make us discover the ten best road songs of all time. For this, I'm going to choose and share with you four interesting songs dealing with the road, the travel, the discovery and the fact that somebody is moving from one place to another (a hobo)... 

Thus, I submit to you dear bloggers links of songs and their singers. For more informations, I give you a short biography of the groups of authors and present for you their songs. I like all these songs because singers have a beautiful voices and a remarkable and meaningful lycris

Life is a highway. This is one of the road song. Indeed, "life is a highway,i wanna ride it all night long": It is Rascal Flatts, the group of singers who say that and sing it loudly. Rascal Flatts is an American country music group originally from Columbus.Since its inception, Rascal Flatts is composed of three members : Gary LeVox , Jay DeMarcus and Joe Don Rooney. 
Here is the link of this song :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM88kxxMlhQ. 
I'm sure that everybody will like this song ! Enjoy ^.^












Born to be wild is a song written by Mars Bonfire in 1968 and wich contribute to the Canadian rock band Steppenwolf to became famous. It is often used in popular culture as a reference to the song bikers.

Therefore it is considered like a road song. 
Here is the link of this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=rMbATaj7Il8.











Ticket to ride of the famous group the Beatles. It is a British musical group from Liverpool, consisting of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr.The group is one of the more affluent groups in the world. This is why i chose this famous song. I think it is known by everybody ♬ 
It was a song written primarily by John Lennon. It tackle about a road trip.
For a fun time, I submit here to you the link of this song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70-WSgZn1MQ



Take me home is the famous country song of John Denver. I think that most of you know this song wich tackle about the fact that the singer want to come back to home by the road hence the title of the song. So there is a link between this song and the road. Therefore, she is considering like a road song.  

I advise you related to my choice to listening to this beautiful and sweet song, and for a moment of pleasure
here is the link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo








4 commentaires:

  1. Hi there!I'm Julia.Thanks for the post.You made us live the sixties with happiness and nostalgia. Your informations are rich also the links that you gave to us for listening.
    Hope to hear more!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello! My name is John.I appreciate your theme of ROAD SONGS. It's very original;these songs are diferent to the actually songs.
    You sound like a super cool person who is interesting by the old songs like me ! Just a question: what is your favorite song in all this ?
    Best regards ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you for your blog ! I don't want to offense you but in my opinion, i think that road songs are very old and don't concern our generations.
    However,i appreciate your way of presentation for the blog, and i encourage you. Good luck :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hello Nada, I'm Tina from England. You have chose a good songs tackling about roads, a very good subject. I agree with john's idea for choosing a recent song that we know and also a recent singers that we appreicate.
    With best wishes ♫

    RépondreSupprimer